Monday, May 4, 2009

What Does Ee Mean In Shoes

C


the cheeks when they relax a smile appears that is different from above laughter

the tears well watered this land leaving it soft and salty


that cheeks are forgotten and they say both of our self to the world

people spend time on are our tempo and were compared with the time goes, time desire to own things and fill the cheeks with air, they swell like a puffer fish and its thorns are apathetic and idiopathic buffffff

cheeks
that imitate the sound of a fart and it's funny to me Akur


without cheek thing and I'm more nothing less

my hot cheeks also can be found n supporting the outside on their own, our site, or hosted on a heart inside a chest, so long ago that ... they do not even remember the heat, almost, which I took a step of cold gleaning and electrical muscle tension, where the skin turned inside out, the ears of a chicken


gleaning my cheeks when I notice the heat when sleepingmy arm on the same pillow, beautiful memories and vivid sensations


my cheeks and mascara is not stuck and can now at long last move as they want

but

for now I bite my cheek inside to laugh silently, grimacing that stretch covering a yawn, then let it out to feel the vibration of my voice to say good morning world, gave good people as my people and good morning, today I'm going to eat a little more life.


Now my cheeks full of coffee and smoke

0 comments:

Post a Comment