Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Small Office Blueprints The Tomb: Smile gouache oil. Chapter III




Today is the day I arrived in town last night, I just got a bath with foam and salts for sleep accompanied by my mobile phone, ready to give me good morning with the Pink Floyd song ¨ wish you were here. "

canutito I rolled a light grass and reviewed the photos taken in the long but not arduous journey. Morpheus holds me in his lap looking at my excited smile and returned it to me giving me a pleasant dream.

Today I had another dream, I got out of bed and opened
the door, the darkness was like the darkness, where little by little
your eyes will adapt and you'll see a little light, little by little, it's time to stand
see, turn my head toward
the stairs and into the hole of these I saw what I look forward to a time
, a door in front, at a height of about 3 meters tall, is made

light I mean come on you and on, no wonder, I

relax, someone is looking over my back, so I can not see the eyes lose neck, with this I'm quiet and that I have because being aware of what may come after me.


I take the oil and upload again.

&XC

kisses
This created religions, fears,
hopes, poetry, intrigue and a thousand more things, neither good nor bad, just

things that matter much to one and all, but never felt equal between them.



paint a smile.

& nbsp;

water makes me a line.

invisible blindness.

Carrasquillo sounds a click of old wood but

drowned in water.



opens the door and into ... a note.

The lame careful not to stain it but when my
the oil fingers touch Pring, as those bar napkins instead
enguarran cleaning up everything.

CHT MLXC

secret words appear where they tell me how to know dance the rhythm of the rustle of a leaf falling time over a huge field Fall dress thousand sheets of earth tones, earth

claims the souls of the leaves in order to create more life.

tells me how the flapping still at the mercy of lwinds so you can take off and fly above the door, so you can

see the moon and the sun and listen closely

to say when they kiss.

I woke up, but woke up in the wake,

gave today will be a good oh my friend Lorenzo is high in the sky winking at me

when looking at the moon back tambiényland give a smile that gave me day, so you know this all day thinking of her with a stupid smile on my face.

much as they love their temperatures vary and change

everything in their environment in order to be happier. woke ...

C HTMLXC woke to continue dreaming.

stretch not difficult for me when I hear the vibration on the table. I extend my hand in between the sheets and I approached the phone and then whistled the song. I'm ready and showered to take the door and head to the cemetery, I decided not to go in taxy and so drunk from the air as French and very romantic. I love this town.


My French quasi-perfect, because my mother did well to educate two languages, well-spoken and pronounced by his side and listened intently for mine, that did not stop me interested too English, which helped me understand the intricacies of tutorials to both learned and taught me so much to broaden my knowledge at the time to study graphic design and finally to work in I want, desire and love.

I dress slowly but surely, Photograph things that catch my atencióny relocated a few times and the other the left as is, as an observer who then let his relatives appreciate these photos.




I look in the mirror and laugh at myself, do not understand why I wear these clothes so far from my house to feel like home, where people live and dress like I would look, here's a perfect stranger, who seems to always dress well, so more blatantly to taste

Photograph everything, and then paint and draw on the computer, filter and mask it so that it says directly the feelings that I mean.



Look at the faces of people passing without looking at me and looked into the eyes of those who watch me.

I feel super safe where nobody knows me, I have pleased stupid face, because Porto TMLXC A wooden door, a gazebo inside a shop full of colors, a wood window and smell the sweetness of flowers, almost like a drunk fragrances, among them a white flower . I stop to read posters adorn this wonderful way of words that has the locals.

The shop is singing a song playing on a gramophone, I pick the flower and I remember when my mother told me to sang as a child, is so easy to learn when ands fun. Humming the song, the clerk looks at me surprised and asked me if I know, I nod my head and pulled the coins to pay, I asked if I want to wrap it with a denial sonríay head I leave the tip on the counter. When I walk out the door hear the lady say, "nice, smile is free. It's so good and costs so little money ... -.

I open the umbrella and wait in the bus stop the car, I try to hear the different accents that willC

0 comments:

Post a Comment