Monday, May 25, 2009

How To Get Preagnet On Poptropica The Tomb: Eclipse in a puddle. Chapter II





Slowly I'm falling over myself, but more me.

People go marching home with a higher ego ... to pray to graves where they then estarány wait for her bouquet.

bo twice, one on another and the last put a question, almost unchecked, with the stroke of my mind.

is impregnated with a golden aura, I claim my calling attention to the intrigue, curiosity of the unknown where the eyes alight.

For a while I catch myself leaving my mind free, for a moment almost made me forget, not remember what I have recorded a rough outline of pincthe neurons in my green pen and my journal, memories to take with and taking them when I want, either to re-remember re-reading them or enlarge them and change them to not forget to leave them in a & hellip ;

he eternal oblivion. scribbling

CHTSaco XC my diary again and I open a certain part of fear, but then most surely unwritten sheet now, but at another time, where it stops to rest my mind, which is perfectly is the page I want, without looking at the leaves open this joining of pages where I want.

read it is what I try but the words seem to want to jump into the void beyond , farther away than most here, the domain qu I look at the sky from the now and the tears of the clouds do not fall to mourn the graves

.

hear the silence of the leaves making sure everything is in place.



worms crawl into the graves and remove the soil.

The birds are silent, watching crouching catssa birds and the dog listening to the cat watching the birds and all bitten by fleas.

begin to read to myself. As if I would just like to listen to him the collar of my shirt, which is hidden as I under a hood, the words seem not to want to go further away from these domains.

C

HTMLXC

I'm not me.

Imagine the colors, the palette of your alegríay your hardship, imagine them together and see a new color, imagine covering painting that picture which is not so beautiful and it is not so ugly. CHLXC

but the voice I raise, now is not afraid to go out, under each pause like a thousand times try not to disappoint my own personal loación this genius, as incredible as his tomb.

Imagine tambiéna sound start putting the room, imagine that it is your room, you can come and go as you please, you see re & ia

The air carries the leaves are touching every corner gossip the shadow that I see it, caresses it as if it were the last halo of life to a new life.

Caress souls dancing in foolish ways and inner light within the shadows.

CH TMLXC

Well now imagine yourself in your room painted, molded, touched and transformed, what you have in your room you're creating, imagine what would be the creation, imagine yourself as you really are and really it's not just imagination, but it is you.

Now imagine the street every day, the bus every day to peopleto a petal of white light, escapes with the gentle swaying of a subtle whispering wind down at my feet while I am oblivious to what surrounds me outside.

Now this room will do to you, imagine that you see.

"What you are?

figured Here thereXC reflected the silence? "reflects the reflected from the silence? . Now the cemetery was watching them and stroking them with their silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment