Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sony Dvp-sr200p Multi Region Nervous smile




Sitting in a peculiar act where the buttocks are molded to the sofa, filled with Chinese groups covered with patches, caught at a store with a look of surprise and joy, walls painted with silhouettes of different roles and endless finishes, curtains removed for not having anything to hide inside my house, carpet with the power to be grass by day or soft coat.

TMLXC

Some days I have too much time for me, I try not to stop moving in a line which if plotted on a straight back to my back while reaching draw a lot, train hard, take care of the mind and body a lot, enjoy my dogs, enjoying my walks, enjoy my bodily self, my mental being, my spiritual being, my being vital and my being parallel, seeing as it grows and more and more junk and my name on a mirror akurrucarnos.

CHTMor waste, dogs can eat something healthier than their unhealthy ways of being and miss.

visceral

Good food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment