Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Foam Mat Can Baby Use?

1:30 a.m. .. So eager to send that message .. q many times that I have written and Qeda in memory ... that q qiero says exactly what to say, but today I find it dangerous to put ...


1:39 a.m. .. Recalling those words, a very good friend, "not wrong" and is sad to realize the words, q meds before I was saying, "bah!, Only speak to bother, do not know him bn" is q if he knew I knew him ... q Sere

that car? q fight and that child is not released by q qiere only to have it? by q is at another intereza? but q be? or that girl I pregnto q no place in the world .. "What will it be? 1:54

.. While leaves without do say goodbye, probably without reading the latest q I wish ..
This is nothing but q is not done, but in my company .. conversation is not the same, the words are not the same, there is some tenderness q limits me to say those things, those q q me out almost as natural for the other mouth ..

already begun to deliver so much .. Tmb
and has already shown a lot ... I no longer turn to me ....



image (c) SilverMercury

0 comments:

Post a Comment