Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Poland Hair And Eye Color

or memory of this feeling? ...

Inside this world

this one night of darkness

souls dance here beyond

a son to the sound of the clock without sand

old lost track of steps

souls skinless smile

the moon guides my sight to the door

the sun does not bite me now

And now to my door

heart with the key

pictures and my dress

the mask in hand

the sight of your pupil

the height of your bench

the question of who is behind the hinges

acids with cutter teeth

fucks the tag of my

slips through the keyhole CHT

MLXC I can see and scream at my touch

HABITACON OF PASSION FOUND

BETWEEN ONE THOUSAND AND ONE SHEETS NIGHTS

MY VOICE NEVER AGAIN IN SOLEDAD

ERAS PAST ECHOES AND LEFT DOLORES unhealed MARKED

have second part is on the right arriba is the same title with a b in the end, will not let me hang around followed by a penalty

I taking out the trash: The door, the sight and stool




another day I go on another night but
to take the trash to the street time she began to cool, but I like both this

feeling of wearing a thousand layers of clothing and neck trying to disappear, and to sink a little over his head into the collar of his jacket, buaaaaa to feel more pleasant, when was the first time I became aware and memory of this feeling? ...

In the interior of this world, a world, a new world at the expense of being created,
is a night of darkness, but darkness that gives us

tranquility, unlike which we fear ... fear?


darkness No not scary, is what cannight does not always fit and mold you molding your hours to your liking, the outside is charred and grotesquely decorated
but protected from the heat of pa sun, much to the dedication
principle to give good shape with countless details, but
countless details to the hub, poor, poor with the heat that destroys da
everything he did, but that made me see that what really mattered was how tough
was on the outside, nothing can break and that's better, better muchisisisismo
to be something very beautiful but untouchable or crack. That is not worth anything.







A
sight?                                                                                

0 comments:

Post a Comment