Monday, June 29, 2009

Pokemon Emulator For Wm Sound Ideas fund





Since childhood I knew that made me happy.

I try to cross the two sides cut on a wooden bridge where you walk barefoot in summer moisture dried in the fall moved around your skin in winter I showered, I took away the tears and part of spring reborn my smile. Same
wet footprints from the river bottom we looked at the soles of the feet, reading the rows of our tracks. Like rings of a tree trunk, each fingerprint inn and decorated with concentric spirals, q mindue the time part of each forward and rewind.
When there were few traces deaf steps rattling stop me ... let me bring back a few strips of high beams on water and stop. Under my

; fish with their mouths open, screaming as their fins hit the water and could not hear well what they said, all sounded a distorted message that seemed not to me, tune your ears and my ears pege timber you can hear every crack of this, as when the palms of your hands covers your ears and hear the sound of your body, from your elbows to your fingertips, as if it were dry oil hinges something old, almost nobody listens Inside, I did not. Fish ca

Udos your senses feelings, do not sit on the couch thinking he did not wait and you feel you have waited and get what you do not, pull out all of the good and learn and learn to say good .

ubilical To cut the cord of my life on a bridge with tidal waves and tsunamis that I belonged, as there are fish with wings and fish without them, these fish are distinguished by believing in Utopia and other live within it shouting Eureka , found the secret formula for happiness, this is personal and not transferable, can only be used once, then burn in our souls giving rivers of getting skew syllable strings and wood burning never to return to the other thedo and smile from the shore.



The feeling is that now I do get to the grave.
















* I have alguan qeu make reference to the form that has a written plan
waves * Nt
Lack for looking and all that

0 comments:

Post a Comment