Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cash Check Poweer Of Attorney WOU! new year will

Give none knew well ... the ones that would live, others said it was for a greeting and nothing else ...
but I think in my opinion the best thing was when thickened to give the volumes ...

the vol.1 1991-1994 was exciting! T____________T there they pulled my tears! see them! in those years (who was born in 1991 writes xD or 20 years old like larc ♥) was a really beautiful ♥ ♥ recopilarorio



Cred: wwwLarcencielCL
vol 3 ...



vol 4 .. the mentablemete with this huer small transmissions, listening to live, see vol. and I was happy just finishing re killing me of happiness ♥ ♥ ♥


Cred: Finguka
and ending with it ... Bless ... I have to say it was my minute and a little more happy! new year ... ♥ T________________________T



Cred: wwwLarcencielCL

Realizing everything I wrote ~ ~ their reunion had really excited me xDDDD
but not for less no long time .. vei to some of them .. and know they are together for the 2011 and give no more than*-* ♥ happiness but left some things out there .. and live in May this year .. and other things that I have some more thinking to stay in bankruptcy (including me )

Waiting an excellent 2011 ... I wish you all the best ♥
(latinoametricaaaaaaa come! especially chile *-* ♥)

0 comments:

Post a Comment