Sunday, May 24, 2009

Buying Camcorder Lenses

MLXC blend our dreams, flow through the pores of our skin and get drunk and the environment,

Environment located around us.


Our common odor. Where to embrace the words are melting.

She breaks the silence as only she knows it, break it without breaking it, not break it, it transforms to undress without destroying it, to hold particles of antimatter in the field.

- is not it funny how the gates are leftsa his own neglect of neglect? -

smiles taking clothes into your suitcase, I heard the words fall as volume and bounce off the white tile bathroom, refining my ears could almost say that move like a dog's ears, not to miss a single fraction of their voice, take my Allen and let him do a waterfall sound in water that is stained yellow, almost no thought to ask: - How? .

be back to hear his voice mixed with the sound of a waterfall devoid of white foam and if white earthenware. While almost makes me dreamclear that you could drink under the cover and sit at the foot of the bed, the line drawn in my mouth now becomes a slight hint of a smile

, let my body down on the bed and watch the ceiling fan, "No, but I know is that I feel bad roll fans in the ceiling, look like they will fall off and dismember you like the blades of an airplane engine - she raises her eyes, look the fan and outlines his turn with your finger - will by that Wade has to think that this loose right? -.

"If it is, has to take this movement to avoid falling or that I just- XC We played the way not to fear us into a room, by which light enters

and now our naked bodies bathing, when dye is now transparent sheets smell of our human bodies without rules and if rules animals.

sweat sweat and sweat.

well as she did not spoil my clothes and left me at the foot of the bed as her dog, she keeps her ego are feline marking greatly with that look that tells me neither approach, still at the site, start playingtheir hands, a caress my bite the other is lost between her legs, leaning against the headboard wall look at me, through me, his face fight, fight because they can not decide whether to relax or you want to writhe in pleasure thousand caresses her wet wonderland, a plane passes out and dreams of a great burst of vibration, now I see your skin touching mine, are bundled in a tangle of sheets and now she seeks to stick your dog, so mellow so sensual that scares me. Beads of sweat, heat devices piss in our coming together and then go away and get more strength, more united presióny, decision-temperaturera where we left our little water yellow.

God his smile and his eyes are a whirlwind of forbidden passions before, I always swim in its flow. Captured the moment with my eyes and photograph to put in the cork from the entrance to my mind.

Paste with my semen and never fall.

I get running losing her vision to go into the bathroom, she looks at me before you stop saying "Beautiful ass - show up with a glass of water and throw it from the foot of the bed, she tries to escape the gto where it was, moved, as if the blush over to see us, she looks light-faced wonder if she blushes with shame or envy.

Thrown in the bed, looking for a cigar in our orderly chaos, the towel in her hair makes me not forget his ideas in a cascade of hair. I lean and light a cigar, I let myself go in the forms of smoke-What you said the portal? -


clarify: - The Tu Portal I mean to say he portal Now I'm yours, who remarked on it-"You mean all those historicaleacute; emphasis on the word for me to understand the importance of leaving has stipulated that use of razóny not that life is endowed with or devoid of it.

but comfortably sits against the wall that limits the bed and still muttering their ideas


-Solo these drunk one day where you start doing things you want and not think about it, lick walls, piss lifts, runny paste
handcuffs, spitting glass, burn buttons, remove words and condemn it as such chips that tell you how many people come and how much hold the elevator & nTAS timber from different places, many places as bad taste for them and lacked many of them internal security, the smell of sex if the memory of the smell of

THE portal, kisses and hard dicks shooting pain in the eggs, wet panties between hairs of puberty and things that go alone without knowing what you know but it is in our genes, knowledge of the unknown is thus a good way to explain why some can see into it and others do not ... .- back for a moment to the real world and see that I'm listening intrigue, does not feel uncomfortable or cataloged, it makes him fearless and be free to continue telling, your pupils get back to the previous state lookingellip, but these outsiders do not overwhelm, but, yes, the room is in this house, which is like a rental house of souls, souls are not disturbing each other, almost you could pass on to the ones ; na around, only when you want to make material things like pass me a glass of water I add to, or pass me jokingly PAPELLLL Pa'el CULOOOO !!!!! that there is in the crapper and I have canal, my ass looks anchovies

-. We did not start to laugh convulsively and compulsive -that's what all people think when you live with who would not live, not live in estand new floor in the old site, you are part of the portal and your life part of yours and yours a touch of all - These words seem to weigh more than the others and when they fall from his mouth bounce off lost the ground to where they make the hairballs under the beds.

concludes: "All I can imagine few others can make it happen .-

speak many more things now look at her sleeping and after sleeping for an eternity happened very rapid pull out my journal and start writing

I love to create the book as if you read two at once, one with each eye, you raruno everything goes, even one being the log and the other sensations, in a few drops of tears, tears still dry, dry, mark the paper, remember that moment of joy for which you poured your drop, seeing someone I felt your pain, as you and your reflection as you see it, but the messages kept well and his tomb is still one of the biggest mysteries that can not be solved because you can not well , no more and no m &call for a song that is not in the flesh,

those two crazy,

as others tell from outside your little credibility,

has decided to start love and make love in this tomb,

a typewriter, also the route of the lane and pass the online space, sound space space brutally tender memories, those of using an old typewriter, I remember the smell and tapes two colors red and black fabric, but the 80 is loaded them motherfuckers going 7 on a 600 and the baby on the wheel and here we are screaming it is better known sober drunk to know. (Mental note how important is the sound)

Miro TV and give a story that squeezes my throat and strangle the soul put pressure on the heart,, And another was born and a girl born to two cardiac arrests and then not being able to feel the heartbeat of a mother who ran out of heart at that time

.

faster output of life, the faster arrival of death and no straws to grab on.

PAPA raw voice sounds hoarse upstairs in future.

CHTMLX

0 comments:

Post a Comment